We offer two classes of products.
In the first class is a scalable, customizable, voice-capable
Response server which automates the interaction with
customers, clients and employees over telephone lines by means of
the applications which it hosts.
In the second class are the applications which plug-in to the
We sell applications outright. We sell licenses to the server.
license fee depends on the term of the license and the number of
telephone lines supported.
All products are backed by a thirty-day, unconditional, money
back guarantee. We suggest that customers who plan to build their
own applications first download the free call simulator and use it
to prototype an application. In that way, all of the thirty day
guarantee period can be used for testing the prototype.
We also do custom development and consulting. See the
services page for details.
All prices below are in US dollars and subject to change.
The IVR Server
Our flagship product is a scalable, customizable, voice-capable
IVR server which runs on Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server
2003. The license fee that we charge is for our software. We don't
sell or rent telephony hardware though we enumerate some hardware
options here. On this
we detail how we think it differs from the offerings of other
- The server is scalable. Applications can be deployed to a
directory number which corresponds to a single line or to a special
type of endpoint known as a route point. In the latter case the
server accepts the call, finds a free line, redirects the call to
it, runs the associated application and frees
the line automatically when the call ends. Additional
hardware may added as needed without modifications to applications.
- The server is compatible with the telephony
multiple vendors selling at
various price points.
- The server is voice-capable. Applications may make use of any
SAPI version 5 compliant text to speech (TTS) engine or any
compliant automatic speech recognition (ASR) engine. The server
software is bundled with Microsoft's TTS and ASR engines. You
will find some other TTS options
- The server provides for easy application development in the
most popular programming languages on the platforms which it
supports. See our FAQ for the list.
- The server runs as an operating system service which makes for
Yearly license fees
Voice-mail to E-mail
You should know ...
- Our IVR server is licensed, not sold
- The license fee depends on the number of lines supported and
the duration of the license.
- We offer a thirty day, no-questions-asked, money back
- A smart strategy is to download the free call simulator, use
it to prototype an application and then start the 30 day clock.
- Microsoft, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation